1. Cut out the entire square
2. Fold on the red lines in (so it hides the colors) then open the paper back up
3. Fold all the green lines in then open the paper back up
4. Fold all the blue lines in then open the paper back up
5. Fold all the purple lines in then open the paper back up
6. Cut all the black lines
7. Fold the orange lines (the little triangles should fold into the center)
8. Fold the "little triangle" corners into the slats on the opposite side of the paper.
9. Open the triangles so that the corner cannot be pulled out.
(Make sure to tuck the flapping squares INTO the box)
Now you have a magic box. Make a bunch and fill them with prizes, or letters or treats or anything!